Would you like to add a level of redundancy to your IT infrastructure and reduce costs at the same time? By taking advantage of 360 Technology Center Solutions’ Extreme Density Colocation™ services, our growing list of satisfied customers is doing exactly that.
Extreme Density Colocation™ at 360TCS is defined as actual power draw between 10kW – 18kW per cabinet. That’s right, 10kW – 18kW ACTUAL DRAW per cabinet in our well lit, tier III+ data center located in Lombard, IL.
How can 360TCS effectively deliver and cool power densities that are unattainable by other, larger, more-well-known area providers?
The answer lies in our environmentally friendly, ultra-efficient HVAC design. Our unique chilled water, raised floor configuration utilizes the very latest advances in chiller technology designed to meet with LEED® Green Building certification requirements. This, coupled with our advanced building automation system allows us to easily deliver cooling evenly throughout the data center and automatically prevents hot spots.
- Extreme Density Colocation™ allows you to take advantage of today’s power hungry storage arrays and blade server solutions.
- Do the math. Save money.1 cabinet with 16kW < 2 cabinets with 8kW each < 4 cabinets with 2kW each.
- Choose a solution that can grow with you. Extreme Density Colocation™ provides scalability and expandability. Need more power? We have it.
The 360TCS data center is designed for Mission Critical Colocation. 100% availability.
- 360TCS is a carrier neutral facility, featuring a private, redundant fiber ring with POPs at 350 E. Cermak and 111 N. Canal St. in Chicago. This provides our clients low-latency access to over 200 carriers, financial exchanges and market data resources. Dark fiber is also available.
- The 360TCS security staff patrols the data center around the clock. Full facility video monitoring, biometrically controlled access and strictly adhered to security policies prevent unauthorized activity and ensure stability.
- Simple remote hands, smart hands and comprehensive network engineering and troubleshooting services are available via phone, e-mail or our web-based interface 24/7/365 providing you with the comfort of knowing qualified assistance is there when you need it most.
This sounds good, but who is 360TCS? 360 Technology Center Solutions team is a hand-picked group of data center professionals possessing over 50 years combined experience in IT infrastructure. The team was assembled with the sole purpose of indentifying an ideal location to design, build and operate an advanced data center. We are privately held with zero debt and are approaching our 18th month of operation with zero downtime to date.
What are clients saying about 360TCS?
“We are a relatively new customer of 360TCS and have been satisfied with everything we’ve received so far. The staff is competent in their areas and is able to provide the type of service which we require. We were looking for a combination of electrical apacity, network connectivity and room for growth. We found all three of those at 360TCS.”
– Bill Mania, CTO – OM Holdings, Inc.
“As a leading provider of software-as-a-service solutions to buy-side financial institutions, our clients count on us for availability and performance. The resiliency of the 360TCS infrastructure allows us to focus on delivering the best software and services possible while enjoying the peace of mind of knowing our network and hardware is in a stable and secure environment.” – John E. Borse, President and CEO – Sky Road LLC
Other area providers may claim to be able to support high density deployments, and some can, if you don’t mind being forced to pay too much for more space than you need or being jammed into some corner retro-fit of a larger facility. Since the 360TCS data center was designed EXCLUSIVELY to support our Extreme Density Colocation™ service and we can deliver the power and cooling capacity you have always wanted at a price that will not obliterate your bottom line.
Everyone has heard the saying “An ounce of prevention is worth more than a pound of cure”. Never has that saying been more accurate than when it is applied to IT infrastructure. The cost of colocation in a hardened, high availability data center can be literally thousands times less than what and extended outage or damaging data loss can cost. In the event of an unforeseen disaster revenue is typically not the only thing lost. Many times it can mean the loss of jobs.
In addition providing the redundant power, cooling, connectivity and security you require, 360TCS is focused on creating true partnerships with our clients. We offer capacities well beyond what the brand name providers do and our size and entrepreneurial approach to the business allow us to deliver a level of service and client satisfaction that truly set us apart.
To learn more, contact 360TCS @ 888-313-1306 or sales@360TCS.com